Invitation for Summer 2016 Internship
If you want to spend part of the summer to learn more about the latest web technologies, and make some money along the way, this might interest you! Encouraged by the excellent experience from the last few years, we are organizing another summer internship.
The internship will be held in our Zagreb office July 18 - August 12. The minimum length of an intern program for each student will be two weeks.
What do we offer?
- Working hands-on on a specific web project under the supervision of senior mentors
- A great opportunity for acquiring knowledge and know-how
- Possible sponsorship for Web Summer Camp in Rovinj at the end of August
- Getting to know the Netgen crew and our work style
- Payment through Student Service
- Free lunch :)
- 1st-year Master Programme students at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing have a possibility of obtaining ECTS-credits through the internship (you'll need to apply to both FER system and email@example.com)
What are we looking for?
How to apply?
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org until June 3 and tell us in what position you’re interested.
The application should be accompanied by:
- a brief CV
- a list of relevant projects / initiatives
- GitHub / Bitbucket profile or the like
- Social media profiles, blog, etc. (optional)
Good luck! :)