Netgen (Netgen d.o.o., Savska cesta 182, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia) is a web agency which designs and develops web solutions and builds tools for web professionals.
Information we collect
We collect the following type of information:
1. Information you provide to us directly based on your consent
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company (optional)
- Your country (optional)
This information is stored in the web server database and kept for future reference.
2. Information collected automatically for server security reasons:
- Your IP address
This information is purged on monthly basis.
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not provide any information on this website.
Use of your personal information
The above-mentioned information is collected for two purposes:
- To notify you about changes or updates about Netgen products, solutions, and services by our newsletter.
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, or concerns.
We use the following third-party sources as data processors:
Besides the above-mentioned, we also use the following third parties:
- Plus Hosting for server colocation and system maintenance.
- YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Maps for embedding the information on our web pages (they collect your IP address as well and have their Privacy Policies).
Updating your information
You can contact us if you need to view, update, change, or delete the above-mentioned information about you.
You can opt-out of email notifications at any time by clicking on the link that is placed in the footer of every newsletter.
You can also file a complaint, our Data Protection Officer (DPO) will process your case in 30 days.
We don’t store any user information in your browser’s cookies. External services that we use (Google Analytics, Youtube, Typekit, Google Maps) might store pseudo-anonymised information about you in your browser’s cookies. However, there is no connection between the information we collect from you and those that external services have about you.